Wednesday, November 23, 2016

This is Still Here

So I've decided to dust off the old writing blog. It's been two years since I wrote regularly in this blog, but I'm gonna start doing a thing called A Round of Words in 80 Days, and I need a blog for that.

My goals for this period are pretty straightforward. I'm in the middle of NaNoWriMo. My goal is to finish that on time, writing 50,000 words in 30 days. Then, after the end of the month, I intend to keep writing at least 1000 words a day until the novel is done. My target is 80,000, but a little less or more is acceptable.

My other goal is to update this blog twice a week, on Sundays and Wednesdays. I'll have more goals after the new year. I want at least one related to reading, one for editing, and one for writing. I'll probably ramble on and on about my writing projects and what I've learned and what strategies I'm using to keep on going.

I debated deleting or making private my old posts when I use this for RoW80, but in the end I decided to leave them, even though they're old and it might be confusing, or embarrassing. I wrote those things. I'm okay with that.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment